Monday, July 1, 2013

18OE: On the Rails of the Orient Express is doing well in Kickstarter... and it's really-really tempting. On one hand it is The Most Awesomest and Epic-est 18xx Game Evar (and it has Estonia on it, in 4 hexes or so - woohoo)!!1!!one!!!eleven!!. On another hand it's friggin' 200$ - a bit too expensive for just collecting purposes. Especially as one copy will be bought by friend anyway. When I look at my currently "heaviest" 18-title, it's 1817... and I've managed to play it only 4 times in what... 1,5 years? Yeah, it's partly also my fault as I haven't been very keen play organizer - especially as the last experience here was quite devastating. Also, half of the 1817 plays (2 - to be more specific) have been in Finland... pelataanko 18OE:tä myös?

I haven't played publisher's other monster-18xx - 18C2C - but as much as I know, this has scared plenty of enthusiasts with massive playtime and major downtime. But this 18OE is tempting, despite of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment