Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Get Bit! I really don't understand it. Shark, eating swimming robots. I suspect it should be humorous. Meh.

Ebola Monkey Hunt. They key is to get the Monkey #3 - getting all the rest is piece of cake. Pure roll-and-move with cheap-o components... but at least there is some potential hidden in theme. You just have to rewrite the mechanics, option cards, monkey cards, board, graphics etc etc :)

Age of Mythology - with 2 it's ok, with 3 players a bit below the par. During battle there is practically nothing to do for third player. Also, as it was pointed out, there is too much different plastic (units) included - as there is not enough time to get them all for initiating some combos. But perhaps that's the intention - if you want the variety in units, you just concentrate into gather-recruit from the beginning of game. What I like in this game is the VP allocation but there could've been more cards (i.e. more variety) to choose from.

And it seems the 60+ readers was a FeedBurner glitch and we're back in steady 7. I suspect I know you all on personal level... so why do I keep writing in English? :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment