Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yesterday I complained that Cat & Fish with 2 players is too quiet... well... now I can say that with 4 players it's one of the tightest gameplays I've experienced. Monsters, oil leaks and typhoons were roaming all over the game board and there was shortage of vacant action spots almost always. During mid-game I had a slight lead, so others ganged up on me and bashed pretty thoroughly... as a result of it winner (by large margin) was the one who hold the second place at that moment.

Kingdom Builder + Nomads, 3 plays in a row with 5 players each. Board gets crowded... pretty-pretty crowded. As a result of it the scores are quite low, but also (at least in our case) the spread was always pretty narrow, like 52-47-47-45-43. This also means that you don't have to get the maximum points from all three scoring conditions, in most cases it's enough to have like one major and two minors/mediums. Anyway, managed even to win one 5p game - as I'm not good with this (even after 60 plays I can admit it) it's an memorable event. I'm also glad that more and more people are beginning to see the real challenges of this game - at the beginning it got mainly "Meh? What a random..." attittude.

In other news: Incan Gold and No Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment